Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Reviews of some new items

  1. #1
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I just got my order today and thought I'd give a few reviews of the stuff I got. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Molly's new outfit - This is really cute in person, even cuter than the pics I think. One of the sleeves on the shirt was a little tight, but I got it on her. The shoes are cute and look just like penny loafers. They went on with a little struggle too, but she's got big feet. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Kit's new outfit - Love this! Especially the hat! The dress print is darker than I thought it would be from the pics online. And I'm not really sure how the yellow shoes exactly match the dress, but the are cute anyway.

    Kit's scooter - I didn't take pics of this, but did get it out to look at and it's just adorable! I know it's plastic, but I still loved it. It has her name on the side of the crate which I had not noticed in the pics. Wonderful display piece I think.

    Kickin' Back Outfit - Love this too! The shirt is totally adorable - love the design on the front and it has a little tie on the shoulder. The white capris are stitched in purple which I didn't notice in the pics. They fit Raeanna very tight (she had to go commando for these to fit). ??? Not really sure about the hoodie - I liked it in the pics, but the hood and the end of the sleeves are a polished cotton and the rest of the hoodie is more like sweatsuit material. It's still cute though. The shoes are totally adorable. And they even velcro so you can adjust them to fit better.

    Also got the blue glasses and the sunglasses which are both very cute!

    Here is the link to my album - enjoy!!

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2124486843

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute!!

    The Molly outfit looks a lot cuter than on the website! I wasn't sure I wanted it, but now I know I do.

    The Kickin' Back outfit is also cuter than I thought it was going to be -- gonna have to get that one too!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit's new outfit looks AWESOME, way better than on the site. Thanks for the pic!

    But what's up with the inseam on Molly's shorts? It makes her look like some kind of bizzare bow-legged cowboy.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute! Thank you for the pictures. I've got Kit's new outfit on the way (along with a lot of replacement parts) and can't wait!

    Your pics are wonderful!

  5. #5
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    ...But what's up with the inseam on Molly's shorts? It makes her look like some kind of bizzare bow-legged cowboy...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROTFL!!!..I noticed that , but it is still a cute outfit! HA!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, the fit of the shorts does look a little strange in the pics. It looks worse in the pics than it does in person. Maybe it's the plaid pattern that makes it looks worse than it is.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thnaks for the reviews and pictures! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •